The Demonios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips]

2 posters

Go down

EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips] Empty EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips]

Post  saravanan Thu May 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Excuse me Valam ..Can you post me the s/w which extracts background music from the song..please do it da..
saravanan
saravanan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips] Empty Re: EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips]

Post  Valampuri Fri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Its very simple dude. As far as i know it can be done by two ways. Before that make sure that the music track is not mono (should be stereo and well & good if it is 5.1 track). Method 2 will be easiest.

Method 1:

Just set your music playing pins (input) to 5.1 and play the music. Now just find out which speaker plays voice. Find this by muting each speaker everytime. Once you have found it , record the music through some software. Audacity is a software which you can use to record.

Audacity download link :
Code:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows

Video tutorial :
Valampuri
Valampuri

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips] Empty Re: EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips]

Post  Valampuri Fri May 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Method 2:
Use the adobe audition software (latest version 3.0) and extract it in just 2 minutes. Follow the tutorial below. This will be still more easier.

Valampuri
Valampuri

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

EXTRACTING BCKGRND MUSIC FRON SONG S/w [Tips] Empty s/w

Post  saravanan Wed May 28, 2008 8:58 pm

thanx. buddy..
saravanan
saravanan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down